1921 – National City Bank, 10 College Green, Dublin
Originally conceived in 1921, when the first floor of No.10 was removed to provide a spacious ground floor public office.
Originally conceived in 1921, when the first floor of No.10 was removed to provide a spacious ground floor public office.
The cathedral’s architect was Leon Coquard of Detroit, who designed the cathedral in a French Gothic style.
Built to replace the original firehall for Regina.
Large reinforced concrete flour mill next to Merchants’ Warehousing co. grain silo.
Replacing two buildings destroyed in the 1916 Rising, Nos. 7-8 Eden Quay was re-constructed as a ballroom and commercial premises.
The local priest was a native of Rennes in France, and he commission a Rennes architect Arthur Régnault to design the church.
Reconstruction of the General Post Office after destruction during Easter 1916. A large range was added to the Henry Street side providing office and commercial space at street level.
“The new garage recently erected in Kells for Messrs George Cooney Ltd is situated in Bective Street adjoining the railway station on a site roughly 200 feet square.
A fine corner building with a lot of applied decoration including a glazed tile trim and a large inset panel proudly announcing the original business.
A good early 20th century building dating from after the destruction of the area in the 1916 Rising.