1921 – National City Bank, 10 College Green, Dublin
Originally conceived in 1921, when the first floor of No.10 was removed to provide a spacious ground floor public office. Street frontage to have a large cut stone arched window rising through ground and first floors. In 1943, expansion into No.11 meant a redesign by Donnelly & Martin to design a unified facade. In view of the fact that it was felt that the original large round-headed window of No.10 was very much a symbol of the bank, the directors felt that it should be duplicated on No.11 with a central door to tie together the two parts of the facade. The banking hall featured similar sized windows to the rear. Demolished to make way for the Central Bank building by Sam Stephenson.