1822 – Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Bandon, Co. Cork
Simple and elegant single-cell church with tall round-headed windows, with a wooden Doric columned entranceway. There is a fine galleried interior lit by the tall windows,
1890s – Eccles Hotel, Glengarriff, Co. Cork
Long established and rambling cluster of hotel buildings, almost ike a small village along a small and scenic harbour.
1862 – Roche’s Royal Hotel, Glengarriff, Co. Cork
Rambling hotel building built across a hilside with scenic views of Glengarriff. The round annex building was designed by the hotel owner,
1864 – Father Mathew Statue, Patrick Street, Cork
Base designed by William Atkins, with the statue by celebrated Irish sculptor John Henry Foley.
1796 – Former Town Hall, Naas, Co. Kildare
Originally built as a gaol in 1796 by the Naas Corporation. That body was abolished in 1840, and the building lay empty until it was acquired by their successors,
1834 – Hammersmith Ironworks, Ballsbridge, Dublin
Described in Lewis “A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland” as “Near the village are the Hammersmith iron-works, established in 1834 by Mr.
1895 – Interiors, No. 4 Parnell Square, Dublin
Taken over by the Dublin Catholic Cemeteries Committee in 1894, they had moved in by mid 1895,
1890s – Former Great Southern Hotel, Caragh Lake, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Served by a small station by the Great Southern Railways Company, one of the four original stations opened by the company.
1894 – Great Southern Hotel, Parknasilla, Co. Kerry
Originally started out as Parknasilla House after the Bland family built Derryquin Castle on the grounds as a new resience.
1897 – Great Southern Hotel, Mulranny, Co. Mayo
Constructed between 1895 and 1897 by the Great Southern and Western Railway Company at Mulranny,