1860 – Warehouse, Bath St., Glasgow
From The Building News, May 31 1872: “One of our illustrations this week is of a house in Bath-street,
1860 – Warehouse, Nos.17-18 Mary St., Dublin
Rebuilding of a extensive furniture & upholstery establishment. Shop front of ‘novel and ornate character’.
1860 – Warehouses in Aldermanbury, London
“A noble example of warehouse architecture has been erected in Aldermanbury with a considerable degree of ornate splendour externally.
1860 – Westbourne Hall, Bayswater, London
Originally built as an extension of the Bayswater Athenaeum, the facade is decorated with theatrical busts.
1860 – Whewell’s Courts, Trinity College, Cambridge
Originally named Master’s Court and located across the street from Great Court, these two courts were entirely paid for by William Whewell,
1860c – Methodist Church, Arklow, Co. Wicklow
Five-bay gable-ended Gothic Methodist church, with the façade finished in uncoursed rubble stone with dressed stone to the openings.
1860s – Convent of Mercy, Skibbereen, Co. Cork
Catherine McCauley founded the Sisters of Mercy in 1831 in Dublin to care for the poor and the sick and to educate poor children.