1887 – Drew Memorial Parsonage, Belfast
“The above building, lately erected for the select vestry of the “Drew Memorial Church”, Belfast, occupies a corner site in Botanic-avenue. The materials used in the construction are red perforated bricks with stone dressings from the Dumfries quarries. The entire work has been carried out by Messrs. Fitzpatrick Brothers, Great Victoria-street, Belfast, from the designs and under the superintendence of the architect, Mr. Henry Seaver, 35 Royal-avenue, Belfast.” Published in The Irish Builder, March 15 1887. The building has ceased to be used by the church and is now a restaurant and offices.