1921 – Seamens Institute, Eden Quay, Dublin

Architect: W.M. Mitchell & Sons

seamans_institute_lge

The Seamens Institute on the corner of Marlborough Street and Eden Quay is another early 20th century building after the area was decimated during the 1916 Rising. Recently known as lefroy House, a hostel run by the Salvation Army.

Last Updated June 11th, 2024 at 9:28 pm