1884 – Great Yarmouth Hospital, Norfolk
Architect: Bottle & Olley
In 1976 St John the Baptist Church, Norwich became the Roman Catholic cathedral.
Perspective biew after restoration by Herbert J. Green and published in The Building News, December 11th 1885.
Not constructed, the ruined village church, a ruin for a century, was instead restored by 1904 and is in use today.
“This house was designed for Mr. Eddington, who has erected it on a rather exposed site,
Although this design was not constructed, a similarly planned building designed by W.G.R. Sprague opened in 1903.
“This house was built about three years ago, and the peculiarity of plan is due to its having no view at the back.