1860 – Brook House, Bray, Co. Wicklow

Architect: Edward H. Carson

0136

Red brick Victorian villa designed by E.H Carson for Judge David Richard Pigot as a summer residence. In 1878 the house was sold to James Pim, stockbroker, and secretary of the Dublin & Kingstown Railway Company. Formerly known as Killarney Wood C.H.A Guesthouse. Renamed as Brook House when it was a prep school in the 1970s. Currently used as a Spanish school.