1960 – Nos. 40-44 Fleet Street, Dublin

Architect: Vincent Kelly

2054

Former offices and showroom for the Electricity Supply Board, one of a few properties on Fleet Street constructed for the organisation. The architect Vincent Kelly was also resposible for the transformer station at the corner of Fleet Street and Bedford Row in 1928.

In recent years, an extra setback floor has been added, with the spandrel panels beneath the windows getting a multicoloured treatment. The former ESB showroom is now a supermarket.