1880 – St. Mark’s Chapel, St. Columba’s College, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin

Architect: William Butterfield

1852

Work began on designing the chapel of the college in 1875 but the cornerstone was not laid until late 1870. The church was dedicated to St Mark on September 1st 1880. Costing in total around about £7,000 with stained-glass windows designed by the architect himself.

See Also