1820 – Farraghroe House, Co. Longford
Also known as Farragh, originally built in 1820 and extended several times before its demolition in 1960. The architect John Hargrave built the original house and his plans were later updated by Nathaniel Montgomery, about 1850. The house was commissioned by Willoughby Bond who was High Sheriff of Longford. The house was three storeys and five bays with ‘Wyatt’ windows in the centre above a pillared front porch. The side elevation was of two storeys and three bays framed by huge, plain pilasters. A centre piece of the house was the central hall which had stained glass windows and the family motto built into it. The Bond family sold the house in 1960 and it was demolished shortly after.