1905 – St. Columba’s Church, Iona Rd., Glasnevin, Dublin
Sadly uncompleted, the tower being capped at the second stage, below the apex of the roof of the nave. The interior is largely intact, as constructed, with marble reredos and pulpit. Work started on the site in 1903 and the foundation stone was laid and blessed on August 7th, three days after the election of Pope Pius X. Designed by Dublin architects Ashlin and Coleman it took two years to complete, included several Celtic designs and cost a total of £24,000.