Arran Quay Dublin
George L. O'Connor (1870-1947)
2006 – Blood Stone Building, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin
1922 – Former Presbytery, Arran Quay, Dublin
Architect: George L. O’Connor
Former presbytery for the neighbouring St. Paul’s Church, and now offices for a Catholic church-based youth organisation. A substantial house, well set-back from the traffic, it is a far-cry from the residences of the parishioners in the neighbouring streets with its Italianiate pretensions.