1866 – Design for St.Vincent’s Church and Presbytery, Cork
Originally designed by its architect George Goldie as a retreat house, it was built in 1873 as a physical attachment to the west side of St Vincent’s Church.
1868 – Presbytery, Monkstown, Co. Cork
Designed by E.W. Pugin & G.C. Ashlin in 1868 while the church was under construction,
1870s – Presbytery, Foxford, Co. Mayo
Old postcard view of the Presbytery in Foxford.
1879 – S.S. Peter & Paul Presbytery & Schools, Cork
Presbytery and schools for 740 children. Presbytery has hall, waiting and reception rooms on ground floor and 15 sitting and bedrooms on 1st floor,
1880 – Presbytery, John’s Lane West, Dublin
The presbytery to the rear of the St. Augustine’s Church on Thomas street is a tall five storey Victorian building,
1886 – St. Hugh’s Church & Presbytery, Lincoln
In July 1875 Canon Croft, later MonsIgnor Provost, left a lovely Church and presbytery in Worksop and arrived in Lincoln.
1895 – Presbytery, Roscommon, Co. Roscommon
Solid late-Victorian house with bay windows on several sides, and rather awkward decorative pediments over paired ground-floor windows..
1909 – Parochial House, Loup, Co. Derry
1909 – St. Aidan’s, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
Built as a parochial house, and not as a Bishop’s Palace as depicted on this early 20th postcard.