1766 – Kilshannig House, Fermoy, Co. Cork
1777 – Clock Gate, Youghal, Co. Cork
Architect: William Meade
This is the third gate on this site in the town walls and was completed in 1777. The tower was used as the town gaol until 1837 and prisoners were executed by hanging from the windows. It was built on the site of Trinity Castle, part of the town’s fortifications.