Victoria Quay Dubin

Victoria Quay was named for Queen Victoria to mark her visit to Dublin in 1863. The opposite Quay on the northside was named Albert Quay for her husband Prince Albert. This quay is mainly occupied by the Guinness Brewery. At one time, they ran small steamers down the river from here to bring barrels to their ships which sailed the Dublin-Liverpool route.