Adjacent to the fine St Saviour’s Church by J.J. McCarthy is the monastery designed by John Loftus Robinson in 1885 from the funds that was originally intended to add a tower and spire to the church.
St Mary’s Priory was founded in 1855. In May 1864 the foundation stone for the Priory buildings was laid by Rev.
Signup to receive email updates of new additions:
Or follow us on these streams: