Sr.6 1991

Home Forums Ireland Sr.6 1991

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Johno
      Participant

Hi,
      Just wondering if anyone here knew if the SR.6 1991 standards document was available for download or if purchasing it from the NSAI was the only way of getting it.
      Been looking around but can only find the draft EPA manual available for download.

Anonymous
      Inactive

do yo mean SI 6 1991 ?

all SI’s can be got at

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/acts.html

Anonymous
      Inactive

No brian… it is SR 6 1991..

it is the precurser to the EPA Manual for on site waste water treatemnt for single storey dwellings…..

it is still used by some counties as the standard… insanely!……

Johno….. i cannot find it anywhere on the web….. i think purchasing it is your only option.. unless you knew someone who already has it *wink*…….

is there something in particular you want to know about it, perhaps i can help…… or do you need to hav ethe whole publication….

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just wanted to take a look through the whole thing really to make sure everything is ok with the site suitability assessment report but finally found an engineer that has it so gonna get it from him instead. Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oops .. pardon me . Actually another route is to ask BioCycle , or other system provider to carry out the site assessment .Usually they credit the assessment cost against the install cost when the project proceeds

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest News