Indemnity Insurance

Home Forums Ireland Indemnity Insurance

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #705731
      John Smith

      I am looking for indemnity insurance at the minute, as I am setting up a practice. I’ll be dealing entirely in residential work, mainly one off houses. I have 3 years experience within an architectural practice.
      Would anyone have an idea of the premium I will have to pay for indemnity insurance.

      A rough idea is all I am looking for. Something no insurance company will give over the phone.

    • #721153

      You have to give a company an idea of the value of the work you have been, and are going to be certifying. – They give you the quote after you fill in one of their forms – Give the insurance federation a ring to find all the companies which do this type of insurance. You are probably looking at 700 euro per year.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest News