Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

What the hell is that supposed to be? Looks like an old seedy brothel I once knew many years ago in Amsterdam! All we need now is for a few fine Limerick ladies to volunteer to dance in that wonderful BIG window every night, right guys? HeHeHe! I’ll supply the RED bulb if you can’t find any! Seriously though, what do you expect from Limerick City Council, huh? They’re just about as incompetent as you can get for christ sake! I mean, just look at what they’ve done to the lower part of dear old O’Connell street… It’s a disgrace from Brown Thomas downwards! The upper part of Limerick’s main avenue is pretty much alright (although it certainly does NEED a good facelift for sure) but from the Thomas street junction downwards it’s a COMPLETE FUCKING MESS!!! Brown Thomas is an ugly useless joke of a building, and in such a prime location as well! Not to mention Penneys, Bank of Ireland and God knows what else! Such a great pity too!!! In my opinion the whole lot should be BULLDOZED!!! INCLUDING that disgraceful Dunnes Stores on Sarsfield Bridge (sorry, can’t remember the name of this street…hummm??? It’s been some years sinse I’ve been home ). Dunnes should be fucking ashamed of themselves for allowing such an UGLY PIECE OF CRAP like that on such a potentially awesome site! Just CRAZY! You drive over Sarsfirld bridge and that’s what greets you into Limerick’s City centre… The mind boggles!!! Will they ever fucking learn??? As for this “Opera Centre”….well, why not knock down the rest of O’connell street while they’re at it, huh? God only knows they’ve done enough damage to Limerick City as it is! It’s the WRONG location! This project should be located on the upper part of Roches street! This would bring MUCH NEEDED life to Parnel street, upper Thomas street and to upper Roches street itself!!!

Latest News