Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Tuborg
Participant

@CologneMike wrote:

Looks like the Clarion marketing department had to sex-up the image of the new hotel with a little bit of rouge lip-stick! I wonder will the Hilton also need some cosmetics when it’s finished?

Whatever about cosmetic surgery, i think that building(Hilton) is going to need some serious maintenance in the years ahead especially considering the speed of construction, which only started in December last year. The hotel is scheduled to open in January, after just over 1 year of construction! Im no expert but surely this cant be right for a project of this size!, obviously the Hilton group are mad to open up! Will it be a phased opening or will all the facilities open in January?.. i wonder did they originally target a Christmas opening?

Jury’s hotel in Cork (basically an identical project) took 18 months to complete and they stumbled over the finishing line, 1 year seems crazy!

Latest News