Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Tuborg
Participant

Who or what are superdrug?, its not a chain of chemists is it?:rolleyes:

William street really needs to be re-energized, theres a lot of deadwood there at the moment, sports 2000 was a prime example of this and always seemed to attract its fair share of wannabe scumbags! What this street needs is a big name retailer to attract more footfall. This building is in an excellent location and is one of the bigger units on the street,i really thought it would’ve been more sought after than this, what we really need to do is get rid of the charity and betting shops that seem to have taken over the upper portion of the street in particular!

The physical condition of the street dosent exactly give a good impression either, the buildings are dirty, many of them are in a state of decay (the upper floors especially) and the pavement is broken and in urgent need of replacement, i know major streetscape renewal works are planned but i dont think theres a timescale for this yet. Bedford row is basically complete and the thomas street works are underway, is william street next?

Latest News