Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

billy the squid
Participant

@Tuborg wrote:

Why dont you just have me prosecuted for infringing your copyright so if it makes you happy!, seen as you seem to own every photo that was ever taken of limerick!

nope just those two I pointed out. I also know who took the first though.

Also what exactly does your little gimmick of an archive prove?, it just brings you back to the same page all the time. Maybe i’ve got the website address wrong, it was a long time ago after all but there was definately a limerickcity dot something website going for a couple of years, i got piles of photo’s from it including some very rare ones from the 50s and 60s!

It shows that the website that you claim the pictures came from hasn’t changed in over three years. the links at web.archive.org do not link to the current page, they leed to the page of the website as it looked on the date indicated in each link.

Just so i can sleep easy tonight, do you have any problem with the last picture i posted, do you want to shake your head and sigh some more or perhaps even “berate me”?

[/quote]

It is not mine, but whatever site it did come from could have been credited.

Latest News