Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

dave123
Participant

The corner point should be high profile and tapering up to at least 7/8 storey’s at. the corner stil needs to have a gateway view onto Bedford row. I hope it aims for the same height and density as the Marriot also. I’m confident the arcitect will come up with perfect design for this project. Limerick city centre woulfd be great if they could new developments within 5 to 11 stories, like Paris.

This scheme is very exciting Ihave to say. Limerick is crying out for a real shopping experience in the city. The cinmema would give a much needed bu to the city footfall.

P.S how finished is the hanging gardens, is there any signs to finish it? There another building going ahead on a corner site. Its meant to be of over 5 stories? Could they not aim higher since Henry street ranges from 4 eo 11 stories. Corer sits should always be higher.

Can anyone give me an update on developments in the city centre? Any applications going for planning permission.

Latest News