Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?
Home › Forums › Ireland › well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? › Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?
This new sub-forum for Limerick looks good as an alternative to our mega thread. Up till now this mega thread has served us well to have all the on going developments over the last three years in a central thread, otherwise a handful of smaller Limerick themed threads would have either gotten lost or would have been duplicated under the 4.000 national threads.
Personally, I would have preferred a larger â€œregional sub-forumâ€ for our part of the woods like for example â€œShannonsideâ€ to cover Clare, North Tipperary, Limerick and North Kerry as there is a lot of interaction between builders, developers, architects or areas in transport, health, work, tourism, retailing etc, etc based here within this region.
I think most people from Loop Head to Lough Derg have an interest in issues like for example
- Proposed Ballylongford LNG Gas Terminal (Kerry)
- Shannon Airport (Clare)
- Nenagh-Limerick-Ennis Commuter Trains (Tipperary – Limerick – Clare)
- Limerick cityâ€™s proposed contentious boundary extension (Co. Clare / Co. Limerick)
- Recent flash floods in Newcastle-West (Limerick)
Secondly, would it not now be logical to split up some of this thread into designated threads or just start new ones?
- Limerick ~ Georgian Buildings
- Limerick ~ Docklands
- Shannon Estuary
- Regeneration ~ Northside ~ Southside
- Kings Island
- (N7, N18, N20 / N21, N24, N69) Road Transport
- Opera Shopping Centre
- Remodelling City Centre