Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

admin
Keymaster

@dave123 wrote:

Limerick is doing pretty welll right now. The city centre is buzzing atm. New developments coming on nicely. The Thomas street development will really kick off the Bedford/Thomas street commerical uprising atm. The Opera centre will attact millions back into the city centre. This will futher bring rates down and keep investment flowing into the city centre. Bedford Row is now ubelievable and a thousand’s time better since prior to the pedstrianisation. The city centre will continue to attract investment, when the final pedstrianasation phases come through along the other streeets. The Limerick Tunnel will also give the city back to its people. The city will become one of Ireland’s friendliest pedstrianized cities.. Stop your f****** negativism please. Limerick is doing fine, especially without your sh!t.

I realise this is not an economic forum and my intention is not to distract from the discussion on Limerick’s Architectural development. However, I do feel it is worthy of mention that the Economic situation has changed and will (in my view) continue to change dramatically and this will impact on the proposed plans for Limerick.
Not discussing these things won’t change the facts.

Latest News