Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Fairy
Participant

Over the last week or so, windows have been boarded up ie, the AIB bank etc!! Why??? This is a fair indication that The Opera Centre is ‘way down the track’ all that is offered, regarding the Opera Centre is the usual un-researched /unofficial reporting from Limk.Post. They say, work will commence within the next 6-8 weeks. I say, who, what, where and when did Limk.Post get this information (where are the document facrts)? .My guess there are none!

In the meantime, the newly erected boards all over Patrick st and Ellen St, will become assailed by freebie bill posters (maybe they are not free, and City Council are getting some recompense for same),! I would not be surprised, after all, such defacing of City property would not be tolerated in any other City/County in Ireland. I ask the elected City Council to honour it’s people and come forward with facts regarding the Opera Centre if the truth be, (and I believe I’m right) that the Opera Centre is at least a year off tell us and in doing so, consider the remaining businesses by not allowing the area to turn into downtown no-one’s land, but most of all(once again) stop treating all of us as Mushrooms, ie feeding us bullshit and keeping us in the dark.

Fairy:::mad:

Latest News