Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

Just come back from holidays in Russia/Ukraine (stress related I may add), come on here and can’t understand one word of what anyone’s talking about!:confused: I have read the last two pages and I am as wise as ever!:confused: This is attached to that and that is attached to this…. WHAT???:confused:

Thanks for the pix and renders though Mike….but I have to ask you a question: How is it if people who actually live in Limerick are telling you that all this “development” is rubbish and making Limerick City even more drab (if that’s possible?) then how come you seem to be unwilling or unable to accept this? I’m NOT trying to start an arguement here with you, have a go at anyone or take sides with anyone…I’m just curious about this as it is very apparent!

@shanekeane wrote:

i’m not sure whether you’re saying the stuff in the photographs above is good, but if you are, you need to get your head examined. The stuff above has made limerick even more drab than it was (if such a thing was possible)

@CologneMike wrote:

Ah……’tis Mr. Mischief himself! Alias who? Alias who?

Nothing personally like but if you have a multi poster or personality disorder then get your own head examined.

By the way St Joseph’s is a cut-stone building and is absolutely red brick free.:rolleyes:

@shanekeane wrote:

what in god’s name are you talking about?

It’s not all rubbish, there are a lot of positive things happening at least, but as I’ve said many times, a lot of it is cheap-ass crap and people should recognise that fact! Is it any wonder why people who come on this forum physically feel angry and frustrated!? People ignore that and just want to brush over it!

But what the hell is everyone on about? :confused: NOT negative, but lets give some HONEST opinions here, huh?

Just for the record, the Punchess Cross development is interesting, not bad at all, except for that brown crap at the front!:mad:

Latest News