Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

PoxyShamrock
Participant

@justnotbothered wrote:

I presume all the shopping centres are being built because of Limerick’s location, ie half way between Cork and Galway, as well as having it’s own large population. Quite a few of my Galway based friends would make trips down to the Cresent for shopping for example.

Anyone know how Coonagh Cross is developing?

I’m a bit worried about Coonagh Cross. I pass it regularly and it doesn’t look much bigger than let’s say…The Parkway or Castletroy but I’m hoping that the part I’m seeing is only the Tesco area. The Tesco part is due to be open 6 months before the rest of the centre and perhaps they are building the Tesco area before the other retail units. I really hope it’s more Crescent than Parkway to be honest. Jetland isn’t the busiest of shopping centres and I don’t want to see another half-filled centre that don’t have many well known shops e.g. Arthurs Quay and Castletroy Shopping Centres.

Let’s just see what way it turns out. (fingers crossed)

ps. Does anyone know is it a one or two storey complex?

Latest News