Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

@PoxyShamrock wrote:

Speaking of developments on that side of the city. My uncle who is a tower-crane operator was telling me that up to 12 cranes will be located on the Parkway Valley Shopping Centre. There was a two for a while and during the week the third crane was put in place so it looks like this development is going to be big.

It’s a pity work like this isn’t happening on Patrick St., Rutland St and Ellen St. Anybody know any more on The Opera Centre? Things aren’t looking too good at the moment.

Hmm….do you think there is the natural community to service all of these shopping centres? I don’t know the population of that side of the city….but it feels somewhat like they are expecting a mass influx of people from all over Ireland to move to Limerick!?:confused: Although….I must admit I have heard that many people are moving to Limerick….so I dunno really?:confused:

There doesn’t appear to be any movement on the Opera Centre at all, but then again you’d know more about this than I would. How’s everything coming along with that apartment complex beside the Hilton?

Latest News