Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Paris Jack
Participant

@tfarmer wrote:

Yeah but i dont think thats just limerick thats just the way ireland has become in general. The best thing to do in ireland is not go out that often and if you do know your surroundings and the ‘type’ of people your surrounded by if that makes sense. Living in limerick i can atestify this is the way to go. I don’t go out in limerick at night for this very reason besides the last time i did i was treated to a guy spewing up his evenings meal after a hearty round of drinking on the street..Emerald isle my ass.

Hummm….didn’t realise things were that bad!? But then again, when people are talking about it on the continent then you know you’ve got a problem, right?:o What the hell is the matter with these dickheads anyway? They say they’re proud to be Irish then eh? Jaysus give me a break!!!:mad: Brainless, spineless and effin useless!!!:mad:

It’s coming to something when you can’t even go out for a pint without having to put up with stupid aresholes like these!!!:mad: Well, I’ve got a great remedy right here in my back pocket for scum like that let me tell ya!!!;)

“Emerald isle my ass” Nice one tfarmer!;) 😀

Latest News