Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Goofy
Participant

I just had a look at the planning permission for the parkway development.

http://www.lcc.ie/ePlan/InternetEnquiry/rpt_ViewApplicDetails.asp?validFileNum=1&app_num_file=064103

It is not the parkway shopping centre, its an extension to the parkway retail park.
If i am reading it right it will have 51 retail units, 16 restaurant/cafe units, 2 financial units and a “health, lifestyle and well-being centre” .There will be both under and above ground parking catering for 1600 cars. There is also an extensive public park including a football pitch and a skate park.
The original plan included a 10 screen cinema but is being replaced by a “new multi-functional sports and performance auditorium(to accommodate ice rink, sports/basketball court, theatre)”.

This is gonna be hugh. I wonder how much of it will be in the finished article going by the massive scale down of the coonagh cross shopping centre. But seeing as work has already begun they must be going with the planning permission in its current form.

Latest News