Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

dave123
Participant

@PVC King wrote:

Would have been a great aspiration Limerick has 4 potential commuter rail lines, Ennis, Raheen, Nenagh & Tipperary which gives great potential for a high quality commueter rail network in the medium term. Stations at Cratloe, Moyross and Parkway would have been great bolt ons in the short term with a very limited capital cost, I wonder could I.E. Cantilever a three coach platform on one side that knits into the plans for Parkway which is as other contributors have said looking very tired at this stage.

Two of which intersect here, the Ennis and Nenagh lines. The actual line borders the whole Parkway site also. A lot of developers were interested in this idea as part of the redevelopment of the Parkway site, but I don’t think it was followed through now, Another real dissapointment for me. Hopefully some sort of Park and ride could be built. Great potential, as you just stated.

Latest News