Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

THE_Chris
Participant

@CologneMike wrote:

Looks like glass fronts are in vogue (Riverpoint, Marriott Hotel and the corner building on Cecil Street). I trust the city council will rigorously control all demolition and building works on the new pedestrian pavements? I would hate to see the new Bedford Row spoilt wit blobs of cement, paint or cracked pavement slabs replaced by tarmac fillings!

Have you seen pictures of the Rossbrien interchange other than those posted here? If so do post them.

Below is a part image of the Rossbrien interchange taken from the spring newsletter.

Also an image of the new Quality Hotel built on the link road leading to/from the Rossbrien interchange,

I think I might have one or two floating about, but none of them are anywhere close to as good as the one from the Spring newsletter, so its hardly worth posting them 🙂 Will be posting info if ever I hear back from the NRA 😀

Edit: Actually looking at that one I think it is included. The top left loop caters for the East – South movement of the road. But if you look closely an extra lane comes off the West – North movement, which appears to join up with this loop – therefore enabling a West – South movement.

It sure is a cheap-ass way of doing it, and if that is a one lane loop then say hello to jams as the merging there will be a joke.

Latest News