Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

billy the squid
Participant

@CologneMike wrote:

I also saw the former corporation flats were been replaced with modern ones when visiting relatives up in Rathbane last year. This type of dwelling was somewhat cramped in size to say the least. They have also been recently demolished in Ballynanty, a row of them in upper Hyde road are also now gone? The ones you mentioned demolished on Carey&#8217]former Guinness railway store[/B]? The two rows facing the people’s park (i.e. on the Hyde road between the Railway station and the corner of Carey’s road, plus the second row on the Carey’s road between the corner of Hyde road and the corner of Edward street) will sooner or later attract the attention of developers? Are they now privately owned or are still the property of the city council? The Limerick 37 football club in Jackman park are also very hemmed in on all sides, wonder could the city council be proactive with extending the Jackman park onto the Hyde road?

Image of Ballynanty flats / shops: courtesy of Billy the Squid

just to clarify, that image was submitted to us by Maruice Quinlivan

Anyhoo heres one or two I took of riverpoint and the apartments beside the hilton yesterday[

Latest News