Re: Re: section IV

Home Forums Ireland section IV Re: Re: section IV


Thomond Park is right, henry. What was formerly known as a Section 4 is now called a Section 140 (I asked a colleague today). Go to the Statute Book site I linked above and have a look at Section 140 of the PDA 2000.

Or just ask a Kerryman.

Latest News