Re: Re: reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches

Home Forums Ireland reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches Re: Re: reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches

Praxiteles
Participant

Published today on the Vatican webpage: a press release announcing that on Tuesday, 30 June at 11.30 a press conference will be held in the Sala Regia to present the restoration and re-reordering we have been waiting for this past while – that of the Cappella Paolina. Like Westminster, this is another important and highly significant re-reordering in which, we are told, the rubbish of the 1970s has been dumped and the original High Altar re-erected. The chapel returns to use on 4 July 2009.

AVVISO DI CONFERENZA STAMPA

Si informano i giornalisti accreditati che martedì 30 giugno 2009, nella Sala Regia del Palazzo Apostolico Vaticano (ingresso Portone di Bronzo), alle ore 11.30, avrà luogo la Conferenza Stampa di presentazione dei restauri della Cappella Paolina, in vista dell’inaugurazione presieduta dal Santo Padre il 4 luglio p.v.

Interverranno:

Em.mo Card. Giovanni Lajolo, Presidente del Governatorato (Stato della Città del Vaticano);

Prof. Antonio Paolucci, Direttore dei Musei Vaticani;

Ing. Pier Carlo Cuscianna, Direttore dei Servizi Tecnici del Governatorato (Stato della Città del Vaticano);

Prof. Arnold Nesselrath, Delegato del Direttore dei Musei per i Dipartimenti scientifici ed i Laboratori.

Latest News