Reply To: Which Irish political party do you trust most with the built environment?

Home Forums Ireland Which Irish political party do you trust most with the built environment? Reply To: Which Irish political party do you trust most with the built environment?

Anonymous
Participant

Originally posted by PaulC
I am not going to waste my time responding as you are constantly duck and weave in an attempt to stay in the argument. e.g.

You simply haven’t defended your arguments at all, which were raised when you attacked Schumann for being too pessimistic.

Where did you get this from??? Who said anything about giving credit at election time? Who am I supposedly giving credit to???
I mentioned it as an example of a visionary project by visionary men at the time, and which was/is a major contribution to the built environment in Ireland.
[If you are under the illusion that I am a Fianna Fail supporter you are totally mistaken]

Fait enough it was visionary but its relevance to protecting the existing built environment is questionable.

You bring it on yourself!!

Discussing anything with incoherent idiots like yourself does tend to draw a predictable response but it is water off a ducks back,

Oh I used a cliche you must be wounded

Latest News