Reply To: Which Irish political party do you trust most with the built environment?

Home Forums Ireland Which Irish political party do you trust most with the built environment? Reply To: Which Irish political party do you trust most with the built environment?

Anonymous
Participant

Originally posted by PaulC
Well credit has to be given to Charles Haughey for…
1. IFSC
2. Temple Bar
3. Government Buildings
Credit should also go to Garrett Fitzgerald for the Urban Renewal programme he introduced in the 1980s, which was very successful.

Credit must also be given to C.J. for tax evasion and closing hospitals while wearing 500 quid shirts paid for by his golden circle of cronies. He was a very clever rogue, Garret in contrast was an honest innocent who could have done with a little more cuteness.

Originally posted by PaulC
It is a pity Abbottstown didnt go ahead – that would have been a major plus for the country and a tribute to Bertie. Of course this was stopped by the shortsightedness of 2nd rate politicians, who dont know the meaning of the word VISION.

I also have many visions but unlike Bertie when I wake up I pinch myself and say ‘poor Diaspora’ it isn’t your money to blow on wildly premature projects.

The Luas agreed in 1996 not open.

The Macken St bridge not even started.

The commercial building I presume is an empty hospital wing.

I entirely agree with Michael O’Leary FAILED FAILED FAILED

Latest News