1876 – Presbyterian Church & School, Magheramorne, Co. Antrim

Architect: Samuel P. Close

0817

Delightful collection of buildings finished in stone with yellow brick timmings. Now surrounded by mature trees, the very epitome of a small country church.

“The buildings which form one of our illustrations this week are the in course of erection on the Magheramorne Estate, Ireland, the property of Mr. Charles McGarel, D.L. The designs and sketch were prepared by Mr. Samuel P. Close, architect, Belfast.” The Architect, September 30 1876