1918 – Sutton’s Merchants, South Mall, Cork

Architect: Chillingworth & Levie




The extensive premises of Sutton’s merchants, South Mall and Morrison’s Quay, burned down in 1963. The building by Chillingworth & Levie was constructed around 1918 and consisted of two distinct parts with an attractive turret at the office end of the complex while the largerblock was devoted to commercial retail.