1901 – Railway Viaduct, Buncrana, Co. Donegal

0076

Built by the Londonderry & Lough Swilly Railway Company as part of the Buncrana to Carndonagh section of the narrow gauge railway line which opened on the 1st of July 1901 and closed in December 1935. Constructed of stone with the arches having yellow brick voussoirs and yellow brick construction to arch barrels.