1875 – Parsonage, Ardara, Co. Donegal

Architect: William McElwee

0041

Published in the Irish Builder, October 1 1875 as part of a small feature on buildings constructed as a result of the Glebe Loans Act. “The perspective shows north-east view and the arrangement of house is shown by ground plan. On the chamber floor there are four bed-rooms, linen-closer, w.c., and servants’ bedroom. The walls are built of rubble masonry, from the ordinary stone of the locality, and will be finished with lime or Portland cement roughcast.”

See Also