1852 – Methodist Church, Ranelagh, Dublin
Former Methodist church and hall sited on Charleston Road in Ranelagh and now an office development known as Trinity Hall. Built in two stages, the original church of 1852, by Isaac Farrell, being converted into a hall after a larger church, by J.J. Phillips, constructed in the early 1890s. This created a small enclosed courtyard between the two as they were connected by vestibule and porches. Closed as a church in 1977.