1890s – Brady & Sons, Terenure, Co. Dublin
1914 – Phibsborough Picture House, North Circular Rd, Dublin
Architect: A.V. O’Rourke
Closed in 1953, to be demolished to allow a new cinema to be constructed on the site. The Phibsborough Picture House had a capacity by that time of over 600 after initially being constructed with a little over 300 seats.