1908 – Spiddal House, Spiddal, Co. Galway
Extensive remodelling of an earlier house from the 1820s, and additions including open loggias and tower were designed by Scott for 2nd Baron Killanin. The loggias and the extension include in their design the sculptural works of Michael Shorthall of Loughrea: carved capitals, corbels and a date-stone depicting animals, foliage and sporting activities. Later additional work by Ralph H. Byrne.
William A. Scott designed the nearby Roman Catholic church around the same period.