1880 – Church of the Immaculate Conception, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
The Church of the Immaculate Conception is a large double-height gable-fronted building in Early French Gothic style with nave, aisles, transept, 2 chapels and baptistry. Designed by George Ashlin after a limited architectural competition in 1869. Opened in 1880 with the tower and spire still to be completed by Ashlin & Coleman. It has a two-stage tower to the south-west corner and three-stage spired bell tower to the north-west corner.