1810 – The Golf House, Rockingham Estate, Boyle, Co. Roscommon
Detached four-bay two-storey former hunting lodge of Rockingham Demesne, with castellated corner towers – originally five, now four. Now used as a private house. This former hunting lodge and later golf house, situated on a height overlooking Lough Keel, was in the past linked by canal to Lough Key. It is locally attributed to John Nash, the architect of the now demolished Rockingham House, although he may have only embellished an existing house.