1886 – Admiralty House, Cobh, Co. Cork
1902 – Sacred Heart Church, Glengarriff, Co. Cork
Erected in 1902 and replaced the “Old Chapel” in the burial grounds at Cappyaughna which had been built in 1829. The “Old Chapel” at Cappyaughna is still standing, having been renovated and converted into a Parochial Hall. A simple T-plan church with paired lancet windows along the nave, the main front has three lancet windows above a central doorway and under a bellcote.