1895 – Interiors, No. 4 Parnell Square, Dublin

Architect: William H. Byrne

History of the Dublin Catholic cemeteries

History of the Dublin Catholic cemeteries

History of the Dublin Catholic cemeteries

Taken over by the Dublin Catholic Cemeteries Committee in 1894, they had moved in by mid 1895, with all work designed and constructed under the supervision of William H. Byrne. The interiors included a cash office for the public as well as a board room.

See Also